- One entry per person
- Any medium (pencil, crayon, water color, acrylic, oil, photography, etc)
- Mounting is required
- Final size (before mounting) 18″ x 24″
- Frame/glass not allowed
- Entries must be on canvas or paper
- Original Work of Art Declaration required (see below)
- Pick up is entrant’s responsibility; may request mailing at entrant’s expense
- Competitors will have to bear the cost of paper/canvas other art supplies, mailing or travel
- Organizers are not responsible for any damage in transit.
- Competitors must submit original work, abiding by all copyright laws. Submitted work will be considered property of the organizers.
- Decision of judges and organizers is final.
- Winners will be announced on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at the Art in the Gardens Festival.